DiStefano Architecture, helping interior designers by providing architectural services.
Interior designers know that high impact renovations require architectural services. Why? A blank slate requires a rethinking of space which most likely requires relocation of services and reapplication of structure. Such changes require approval from local authorities while meeting local codes. We help interior designers get pristine results for their clients.
Here are a few ways we can help:
- Help brainstorm architectural interiors with materials such as glass, concrete, stone, wood, and metal.
- Provide ideas, concepts, plans, and 3D renderings that garner client approval.
- Help identify how exteriors and interiors will work together functionally and visually.
- Manage and identify all building code and municipal permits required to complete the project.
- Oversee the appropriate application of structural work and materials.
- Help brainstorm the greatest impact for a renovation within the confines of a client budget.
- Sourcing and management of all required trades and building material suppliers during the project.
- Help identify the interior design impact of various major changes.
- Provide clear answers related to electrical, HVAC, structural, moisture, and ground water.
- Sourcing and management of engineering required for projects.
- Help with identifying luxury home features such as gourmet kitchens, winerooms, spa bathrooms, amazing walk-in closets, media rooms, family rooms, entryways, gardens, decks, and pools.
It would be our pleasure to meet with you and your clients to help you realize your signature project. DiStefano Architecture is your partner to make sure your creativity is backed by a foundational understanding of architecture.
To view custom residential design examples from our portfolio, please select from the projects below:
Our commercial experience also makes us a great partner for your business interior design clients. Here are a few highlights of how we add value:
- Interior designer results that will help define the client's space as industry leading.
- Design results that will inspire customers and employeesto be part of business success.
- Architecture that will represent the client's brand.
- Functional architecture that will allow the space to be redeployed based on changing business needs.
- We can help with any stage of the project or help manage the complete process.
- A senior DiStefano Architecture partner will be directly working on all details of your commercial project.
- We provide experience with functional use, local building styles, material uses, and workforce expectations.
- We can work with other architectural firms.
To view commercial design examples from our portfolio, please select from the projects below: