DiStefano Architecture, helping realtors sell by providing architectural design services.
Presenting architectural designs that inspire clients to buy land and build is our way of helping real estate agents. We help both residential and commercial realtors achieve results. Allowing your clients to start developing a relationship with a friendly, professional architect is a great way to make sure clients will enjoy their new location. We understand what well-connected realtors need from an architect. DiStefano Architecture will help you in the following ways:
- Meet with realtor and realtor's clients in a friendly, professional manner with the intent of supporting the realtor.
- Provide photos, examples, house plans, floor plans and 3D renderings that will inspire clients to purchase land and start the building process.
- Answer questions regarding local building codes and processes.
- Help with understanding the costs associated with different types of home designs and lot locations. For example, designing for different types of elevations.
- If necessary, provide builder and building options.
- Provide drafting, plans, street scapes, and 3D renderings that can quickly and effectively demonstrate renovation potential for real estate agent clients.
- Help with identifying client tastes as they relate to architecture. We design homes and business environments that fit the Okanagan, its context and climate.
It would be our pleasure to meet with you and your clients to help you "close the deal." Furthermore, in building a long term relationship, you will have access to our high-net-worth network from which new real estate transaction clients can emerge. We are committed to building long-term relationships with members of our business community.
Our residential line of business helps discerning clients that enjoy the following residential architectural designs in their home:
- Spa-like bathrooms with all the laest features
- Floating walk-in closets
- Lake-shore design ideas for inside and outside enjoyment
- Chef kitchens
- Amazing garages
- Media and tech- ready entertainment rooms
- Grand Entryways
- Landscaped gardens, rock works, facades, and waterfalls
- Outdoor living including fireplaces and multi-level decks
- Pools and outdoor hot tubs
- Marinas and docks for lakeside living
To view custom residential design examples from our portfolio, please select from the projects below:
Our commercial line of business helps business leaders that understand the value we bring to their business projects:
- Experience and knowledge to help maximize capital expenditures.
- Architectural results that will define the client as an industry leader.
- Form and function that will inspire employees, customers, and partners to be part of corporate success.
- Timeless architecture that will become part of the client's brand and brand equity.
- Functional architecture, both exterior and interior, that will allow the client to grow and redeploy business space.
- Provide a turn-key architectural service for projects from initial concepts to managing final approvals from the municipality.
- Senior partners of DiStefano Architecture will be directly involved in the details of the commercial project.
- We can be trusted to implement and manage corporate spec designs.
- Provide knowledge of local municipal building codes and bylaws
- Consult on local building styles, material uses, and social expectations as they relate to retail or workplace expectations.
- Manage surveyors and all stages of project approval with the municipality.
- Provide any required plans, concepts, and 3D renderings
- Work with other architectural firms that may have initiated the spacial requirements and commercial identity requirements.
- Report to senior off-site and on-site client decision makers on project progress or decision points.