DiStefano Architechture, a people-first architecture firm
We understand that our clients are not buying architecture and design for its own sake. Our clients need the best quality professionals to make their building and renovation projects a success.
"Not just fluffy words. We think you will agree that high-quality also means having great people on your team. People that listen well. People that are talented. People that have the experience to bring you high quality design while saving you money. Don't see yourself in our client profiles? Help us fix that fact by telling us about your vision." - Carlo DiStefano
DiStefano Architecture provides comprehensive architectural services for residential, commercial, public-use infrastructure, and government projects in the Okanagan. Our emphasis is on providing quality architectural design results with a friendly, people-first approach.
DiStefano Architecture provides a full range of services to its clients. In most cases we are approached early on by potential clients to help begin with their design process and interpret the vision for the project. A rigorous study of the project site, program or client requirements and constraints begins and we move through studies and sketches with the client. We work with the client and any approval authorities through the design and permit process to bring the project into the construction phase. Projects are followed through construction to ensure all construction meets the design and code requirements to deliver a superior product.
Please visit our client profiles area to learn more about how we strive to provide you with extra value:
- Architecture for home owners
- Architecture for home builders and developers
- Architecture services for realtors with clients thinking of building or renovating
- Architecture services for interior designers
- Architecture services for local business projects
- Architecture services for international companies expanding into the Okanagan
- Architecture for civil and public-use infrastructure projects
- Architectural support for government projects